Monthly Public Auction
Friday – June 30, 2023 / 8:30 AM
17129 Highway 99E NE, Woodburn, OR 97071
- Auction Begins: Friday – June 30th, 2023 @ 8:30 AM – (PST)
- Live-online bidding
- All of our Auctions are FREE to register & attend
- Open to all bidders – Public is welcome
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic this auction will be online only
- Bidding NOW OPEN!
- Online Bidding via the Bar None Auction website or Smartphone App
- Each lot will close in numerical order and will close in 30 second intervals
- Time will be extended 1 minute if a bid is placed in the last minute of closing
ITEMS SOLD ON BEHALF OF:
- Over 30+ Government Agencies, Districts and Municipalities
- Local and Statewide Contractors
- Trucking and Hauling companies
- Truck and Equipment Rental Companies
- Automobile Dealerships
- And More!
- Inspection is available: June 28th & 29th from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- A Buyers Premium will be added to the bid price of each item, unless otherwise noted.
- A 15% Buyers Premium will be added on items selling for $1,500 or less.
- A 10% Buyers Premium will be added on items selling for $1,501 and up.
- Checkout available until 5pm on auction day.
- Purchases must be removed by: July 7th, 2023 by 5:00pm
- Rental/storage fees will apply to late removals.
- Items cannot be removed until the entire invoice is paid.
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Contact us: 866-372-1700
Do you have questions about the auction process? Watch a short video guide to registering, inspecting lots, and payment and pickup!
Find a Sales Representative
For a free, no-obligation assessment, contact our experts and we will guide you through the process.
Why Sell With Bar None Auction?
New to Auction Process or to Bar None Auction? Consign with confidence: learn why you should sell through the Premier Auctioneer.
How to Bid Online
Bidding online is just like being there. Your will hear the auctioneer in real time as you bid against buyers from all over the world. The only difference is that instead of raising your bidder number you simply click your mouse.